This blog is an account of my day to day life, and a place for me to scribble my random thoughts. I know that it will end up as a mixture of everything, comprising of every mood under the sun.

Enjoy ^_^

22/01/2011

So it didn't take long for me to forget to do a blog...

So, it's been a couple of days since I last posted, and I've been feeling kinda shit. I went round a friend's on Thursday and didn't really enjoy it and as such got very very drunk. I've barely left bed since then and I'm about to go out again tonight.

This is a very short post, I just felt like I should keep my blog updated. In further news I have been writing a few parodies, expect some lyrics to "My Speedos" (My Hero - Foo Fighters), "Car For Hire" (Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon) and "Killing For The Fame" (Killing In The Name - Rage Against The Machine) soon. Any suggestions for parodies will be welcomed.

My link for tonight is this, don't know why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV5eksyrHQY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire