This blog is an account of my day to day life, and a place for me to scribble my random thoughts. I know that it will end up as a mixture of everything, comprising of every mood under the sun.

Enjoy ^_^

19/01/2011

If I were to do something stupid, how long until it bites me on the arse?

Hello once more

It's really not been long since my last post, but I can't sleep and so I'm writing another. I've been thinking recently about my tendency to mess things up. I can't get through the day without doing something stupid, and I find it's only a matter of time until karma comes knocking.

The problem is that I don't know I'm doing something stupid, I live in the moment and don't look at the long game enough. I'll give you an example, something that probably too many people do; when I meet someone I like then I get scared to do the wrong thing, but if they like me back and give off hints as such, even if they are blatant, I miss them. I'll then realise after I've left and beat myself up about it. How do I stop this?

It's something so simple, but I seem to find myself in this situation far too often. As a result I then become too forward and scare women off, I haven't been in a relationship for nearly 2 years :S

I'm not letting it bring me down right now, I'm enjoying single life, but it would be nice to have someone more than a friend to be there for me all the time.

It's not exactly one of my favourites, but this song sums it up pretty perfectly. Apart from the gender differences obviously. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3sdvoX7pJY&ob=av2nl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire