This blog is an account of my day to day life, and a place for me to scribble my random thoughts. I know that it will end up as a mixture of everything, comprising of every mood under the sun.

Enjoy ^_^

18/01/2011

My first blog

Hello everyone,

As you can tell from the title this is my first blog, ever! I don't know how good at this I'll be, but hopefully I'll get a few readers.

My name is Jon. I just turned 21 and I'm currently spending a year in France as part of my studies at Lancaster University. I thought that writing a blog would be a better way to keep track of what I've been doing than failing to write a journal.

I started the second semester of the year yesterday, and so far it hasn't gone any better than the first. I'm already further behind than I should be as I've been a bit ill . Hopefully tomorrow will be a lot better and I'll get back on track, and maybe even have things to write about.

For now I'll tell you that I'm into my music in quite a big way, I'm a member of the rock society back at uni in England, although my tastes vary to a lot more genres. I'm also into sport to a similar degree, particularly football and cricket. Whilst in England over Christmas and the New Year I watched as much of the Ashes as I could, and was certainly happy with the outcome. I'll leave other things about me to a later blog.

A friend of mine finishes his blogs with a song, and I think that's a good idea. This is my favourite song at the moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEn-nTkbEM0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire