This blog is an account of my day to day life, and a place for me to scribble my random thoughts. I know that it will end up as a mixture of everything, comprising of every mood under the sun.

Enjoy ^_^

02/02/2011

Gah, I hate being ill

Illness has struck...dum dum dum

For the past week or so I have suffered from just about every minor illness and injury I could have. Vomiting, diarrhoea, nosebleeds, migraines, back pain, knee pain, sore throat, loss of voice and unsurprisingly a bit of depression, although I think that's more down to the sudden reappearance of the cold weather.

So, once again I'm behind on work, i've spent the periods of day when I'm awake and not tired in doing the limited work that I can, and writing french poems, only one is good enough at the moment, but I don't want to put it up yet, not until I've looked at it a bit later and approved it.

Despite being ill, I've also extended my culinary abilities to include risotto and lyonnais potatoes. I have also found the next thing i want to learn, Beer-Cheese soup :O http://souprecipe.org/beer-cheese-soup-ii/

Otherwise, I've been playing pokemon, listening to music and watching a bit of south park. The simple life. At the weekend I shall hopefully be partying hard, I shall be unless i'm ill again, although i'm feeling better right now.

entertainment clip? I think so! I was reminded of this today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMLnDuzgkjo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire